Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The scariest episode ever !


( picture: credit to Mr. Google )


Assalamualaikum & Hello friends,

Nowadays, I always have the mood to sign in Blogger and update some post. But. I've don't have any ideas what to update. So now, I do.

Right now, I just want to share about my favourite variety show ever, that is Running Man. I've already watched Running Man 155 episode. To me, it is the one of the scariest and most exciting episodes in Running Man. Even I've got goosebumps every single minutes I'm watching it. Even everytime we talk about ghost, of course its scary.

From episodes 155, the running man cast are the classmates in their schooldays. After that, they met again in 5 years after they graduated in a university. But then, they received a letter that their wrote to theirselves 5 years ago. Then the mission starts when they have to search their partners and ask the mystery mirrors if they are the real partners. So, one by one cast member search choose their partners and ask the mystery mirrors. But there are only one partners that have been chosen.

After the partners have been founded, they actually found what are they actually. And carry a mission to get rid of all the running man cast with their own curse. And then, ..............

Actually, I cant't give the real results who are the winners. It just a spoiler by the way. If you want to know, just watch it at KSHOWNOW. They are the subbers for korean show. And they are pretty fast subbing.

That's all for today. TQ :)

Much love,     
azaliazahari

1 comment: